Just received my new Lion steel SR-1 blue today

Wow.... that's all I can say... Very nice piece and an absolute beast... Love the blue titanium... Ordered it from Italy on Friday made here today.. Couldn't find it anywhere here in the States and took a gamble ordering it from an Italian shop.. A++++++++++++++ service, and couldn't be happier...

Highly recommend this one folks if you can find one:thumbup:

Got one of these an an upgraded XM-18 3.5 flipper :D (smooth cf scale and blue anodized clip and filler) comeing in the mail tomorrow.. ya x-mass came early for me this year....:)

Last edited:
Congrats there, Colorado! That one should last a couple of lifetimes. :thumbup:

Nice :thumbup:

But you can't say you just recieved something like that without posting some pics, it is an amazing looking knife you know.

this20thread20is20worthless20without20pics.gif

I love mine as well, and it won't be complete until my Tuf Glide and Chris Reeve Grease comes in. Hawaii weather isn't tool/carbon steel friendly.

I'm hoping I can add an XM-18 to the list as well.

Does anyone know how long the CNC machines spend carving those handles? Just curious . . .

That is quite beast. I think that wouldn't be shamed to put side to side with Strider's, Hunderer's XM-18's or ZT-30x's. Very nice looking knife indeed.

It sure feels strong, with that one piece handle and when you dial down the lock disc it seems even stronger!

It sure feels strong, with that one piece handle and when you dial down the lock disc it seems even stronger!
I was going to ask...
How do you like the Rotoblock?... Easy to lock and unlock? Unlikely to become disengaged during use? Does it give you the confidence that you'd have in a real fixed blade?

Thanks for all the great pics Jill.

I was going to ask...
How do you like the Rotoblock?... Easy to lock and unlock? Unlikely to become disengaged during use? Does it give you the confidence that you'd have in a real fixed blade?

Thanks for all the great pics Jill.

I'm not Jill, but I'll answer...

Like it.

Easy to lock/unlock.

Unlikely to disengage during use.

Gives much confidence.

What else can I say? It's a great knife.

Back