K20 | Picture Gallery

These are beautiful, fellas. I still don't regret not getting in on the pre-order but I'm with Blues, I am delighted in everyone's happiness regarding these. It's like watching your kids on Christmas, you really can't help but smile.

In the K20 pre-order text Nathan wrote that he preferred not to have international customers :

I really don't want to ship these outside of the United States. It is a lot of trouble and the juice isn't worth the squeeze (...) Please understand I mean no offense or disrespect but I honestly do not really want your order.

I obeyed the instructions and refrained from participating in this pre-order...but looking at these photos I'm beginning to regret it 😭

Sweet Al! I knew it wouldn’t take you long. My understanding is that each of these swords is an individual, but they try to match a “set” as best they can when they ship two.

Are you able to swap those sheaths between your swords?
Yes, these fit both. I made them both with the OD K20. So far, so good. I have one other K20 in house, when I get ready to make a sheath for it, I will see if it fits as well, just to check.
I do use extra spacers to create a little bit of give in all directions.

Yes, these fit both. I made them both with the OD K20. So far, so good. I have one other K20 in house, when I get ready to make a sheath for it, I will see if it fits as well, just to check.
I do use extra spacers to create a little bit of give in all directions.
Beautiful swords!!!! The sheaths look great man! If it’s looking good for your sheath to fit multiple different K20’s, I would like to put an order in.

Now time for some HARD use.

View attachment 2417360
View attachment 2417361View attachment 2417362

View attachment 2417363View attachment 2417364View attachment 2417365View attachment 2417366

As you can tell, I love my K20. Nathan & everyone at CPK knocked this blade out of the park!!!
Your testing posts are awesome and prove undoubtably that the K20 is amazing ! Thanks B !!! Did you sharpen it after the log battle and before cutting the steaks ? I just need to know how many zombies I can go through. 👍🏼

Your testing posts are awesome and prove undoubtably that the K20 is amazing ! Thanks B !!! Did you sharpen it after the log battle and before cutting the steaks ? I just need to know how many zombies I can go through. 👍🏼
Thank you very much! No sharpening was needed, sliced cleanly through that frozen steak. There wasn’t even much noticeable difference between the areas that were used to chop and the unused area closest to the handle. No chips, no edge damage anywhere. Maybe just the very very slightest bit of flatness/dullness at the bleeding bleeding edge.

The only CPK that I “regularly” sharpen is my H/T FK2. And I carry it everyday and beat it through logs as well. But I might sharpen it once every 3ish months.

My user K18, Behemoth, and MC have all seen ALOT of hard use and I still don’t feel the need to sharpen any of them. I commonly use my MC or Behemoth for cutting frozen steaks. Still clean cuts after countless trees & logs. Although the K20 is now the king of the kitchen🤣

But in other words, alottt of zombies🧟‍♂️

Last edited:
Back