Kershaws hold up on hard use?

Anyone have a lot of use on their kershaw? What model is it? And how has it held up? Thanks

I'll post up some pics of my volt 2 in a moment...

image_zpsc5f82142.jpg

image_zps011d0646.jpg

I've had this knife for three years. I carried it for two and I never had a single problem, it just kept on going and going and going. I did everything with it, carved, opened boxes, battoned, and many other abusive things. Why don't I still carry it you ask? The torsion bar broke. I could send the into Kershaw and get a new one, have the blade replaced, etc.

how's the lock up you ask? Take a look for yourself.

image_zpsee257794.jpg

I'll bet it's off center? Nope.

image_zpsba691d89.jpg

I'll be a KAI customer for life. Great product and great people. Enough said.

Kirby

Last edited:
My first Kershaw was a Blackout, I still have it. I beat the crap outta this knife for 2 years before I broke the blade. Terrific knife I will be sending it in for a new blade and go back to beating it up

My most used Kershaw is a Skyline. It's cut everything up to cardboard and still holds its edge.

Here's a blur that i used hard for a while, and it went to Chester, along with a silver twill blur that I also used quite a bit.

2011-12-21_23-54-18_358.jpg

found another pic:

photobucket-52052-1342499529239.jpg

I have a Kershaw Blue Mountain that saw mechanics action from 79 or 80 till disabilities changed work plans. it was used to scrape gaskets off engine components, open packing containers, cut pepperoni ( I always cleaned the blade after pepperoni) :)

AFTER the pepperoni? That pep musta tasted a little funky! :D

I have a Kershaw Blue Mountain that saw mechanics action from 79 or 80 till disabilities changed work plans. it was used to scrape gaskets off engine components, open packing containers, cut pepperoni ( I always cleaned the blade after pepperoni) :)

you mean like this? it want to SFAS and is still functional, albeit a little beaten up. kershaw knives are tough in my experience.

Back