Knife related costume for Halloween

Heya!

Happy Halloween, everybody! What knife related costume is appropriate?

What costume will allow me to carry the most knives?

HeHe

Paul

A ghost. You can strap any number of knives under the sheet even hatchets and small swords.Thats if you want concealment.A pirate is also a good costume to carry multiple knives out in the open.This is the one day when I rely on rubber or plastic knives to scare the kids trick or treating and not give the parents a hard attack.Of course there is always a little treat like a Styker or AFCK in my pocket LOL.
Bob

Strider,

Great idea. I had been thinking along the lines of Edward Scissorhands, myself
smile.gif

This year at a halloween party I was a hobo, and because of that I got to carry around a hobo knife. The "Hobo Knife" was just a 10 inch screwdriver that I had sharpened the tip and was carrying conceal.

You can always do the old GI Joe look, dress up in camo and find the biggest guns and knives you can find and carry them openely. And remember(
wink.gif
wink, wink) they are fake and just part of the costume.

Sincerely,
Adam

I dressed up one year as Freddy Kruger but instead of those lame-o rubber knife gloves they sell I made up a real one out of an old work glove,26ga. steel for the articulated fingers and 18ga. for the knives which were pretty darn sharp by the time I was done. They didn`t hold an edge long but they were good enough to slice up an apple. Good clean fun at Holloween parties when people realize they`re not fake!
wink.gif
Marcus

I would like to find a mask of a certain football hero, but fear I'm not tall enough to play the part.

I used to get dressed up in my old BDU's and put on all sorts of fake wounds to scare the kiddies, but the sad fact is that I'm no longer in "fighting trim"
biggrin.gif
so I no longer fit in them. Ah to have a 28" waist again....

Maybe I'll get dressed as a Mad Scientist this year, my hair sure fits the part right now...
wink.gif

Spark

I know what ya mean Spark. My fighting weight is 180 with a 32" Waist. Hummm arrrgg uhhh huh.

Anyway I would like to go dressed up as a big HALO.

Best Regards,
Mike Turber

I don't get all the fuss about peoples waist size, during wrestling season at my school I have a 31 inch waist and the rest of the year I, well.....don't. Could someone tell me about what I'm missing out of in the waist size crises

Sincerely,
Adam

I still say the ultimate is a BATF windbreaker with a gas can for candy.

JM

My son was dressed and painted up as the lead character from the movie THE CROW. Worked for me...

Edward Bowie Hands!!!!!!!!
ROFL!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Strider!!!

Paul

Hey, Adamantium. I hate to use a cliche, but "when you are older you will understand".
smile.gif

"A waist is a terrible thing to mind"

-anon

JM (who AIN'T gonna talk about his!)

Back