Lionsteel T4 and TFX

Kon

After the purchase of a fantastic T6 is now time for me to wait for the new babies from Michele...
The curiosity is very high for these two new blades as the T4 and TFX may fill the empty gap of mid sized blades within the "tactical" family.
One of the main questions is what steel is going to be used for such kind of blades as the K490 is disappeared from the catalogue....M390, Niolox? Sleipner?....3V?....🤷

Last edited:
Hey Michele, is there any chance to know when (more or less) those blades will land on the market?

Does anyone have a pic of what these look like? I can’t find them anywhere.

Does anyone have a pic of what these look like? I can’t find them anywhere.
It is obviously impossible as the new products must be a marketing secret till the presentation to the market. But, anyway, we can "talk" about the product's philosophy or its design key points.
Let's ask to the Deus ex Machina of the newcomers: Molletta!

Last edited:
Michele, we are waiting for the T4 and TFX and we already know the TFX will be the first to come.
So, let's talk about the TFX and just leave the T4 backward for the moment: what is the philosophy behind the TFX project?

It is obviously impossible as the new products must be a marketing secret till the presentation to the market. But, anyway, we can "talk" about the product's philosophy or its design key points.
Let's ask to the Deux ex Machina of the newcomers: Molletta!

Sorry. I guess I assumed you saw pics of them somewhere.

Can’t wait to see what they look like :)

Back