Lost in the mail…

The package I mentioned in this thread is officially "lost" as per my service case. In the last week, the tracking updated with "In Transit To Next Facility, Arriving Late" every single day for seven days, as if it was being scanned. It wasn't.

Good luck OP, hope you have better luck than I did!

I actually ended up receiving this a few days after having to formally file a service request. From the shipper to my door it was 19 days, it also happened to be a GIANT poly mailer full of 9lbs worth of blankets which I'm not sure how you "lose" but I got it in the end.

Also had a package out for delivery yesterday with usps then out of nowhere the tracking said "alert, your package is being forwarded to a different address". Had to wait 40 minutes to talk to an actual person but they did track it down and I received the package today.

It's like with everything these days, they really make you work for it.

The package I mentioned in this thread is officially "lost" as per my service case. In the last week, the tracking updated with "In Transit To Next Facility, Arriving Late" every single day for seven days, as if it was being scanned. It wasn't.

Good luck OP, hope you have better luck than I did!

The Priority Mail envelope containing my Form 540 is still reported as "in transit" since 04/15/2024 and has yet to be delivered to the CA Franchise Tax Board only 60 miles (as the crow flies) from where I mailed it. 🤷‍♂️

Back