• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Loveless Drop Point Hunter Tribute <SOLD>

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey there everybody! After a few years of thinking about it I finally went and did it. This is my second classic DPR tribute. Hope you like it!

Steel is 1/8” x 1 1/16” in A2 with a lightly tapered tang. Professional BOS HT at 60/61. Hand sanded to 1500 grit for a highly reflective finish. The edge was about .012” before sharpening and it balances just behind the front pin.

Dimensions:7 3/4” OAL, Tip to guard 3 1/2”

Steel guard and Browns Point Richlite make up the handle, accented with green fiber liners. Secured with homemade mosaic pins and lanyard tube.

The slender handle feels great in my average sized hand. The blade is nice and snug in the sheath.

OK with the attachment fiasco going on I'm using imgur for now, sorry about that, cant be helped. I'm way over the picture limit and it's a buttload of work to delete old images.

$OLD to your US door, and of course your satisfaction is my only priority. Paypal, check or MO, and the price includes fees and free shipping in the US.

Thanks so much for looking and please feel free to ask anything here or via PM.

John Cahoon

Last edited:
Back