My current status

m. wohlwend

BANNED
Wife was really sick today so I baby sat goats and children :)

later today I am cutting some wood, so I won't be in the shop to much! :eek:

Friday is looking good for shop time. :thumbup:

I am shipping the last of the tin knives out tomorrow, and then we can start on orders and other things!

I have tried to respond to all emails. Call me if ya need something!

M

Got your email Bud.
Thinking about wither that green canvas or the blue jean if you have it.

I start every week off with such high expectations and fate always takes a dump on them...
Half the house has been sick since Monday. I have been cooking, feeding animals, laundry etc. I have squeezed shop time in when I could. Feels like I lost most of the week. Sigh.....

I am making decent progress on orders. Hope to have a few handled by Sat...

Was out of the shop on Friday. It was my birthday (40) so wife and I went to the range and shot the Beretta 9M and the Glock 30. After looking at her targets I came home and hid the M9! lol
Saturday I finished some animal pens that had been waiting for weeks to be finished, and Sunday is church...

Today I am headed to Fresno to buy some bandsaw blades.

This week I have a BUNCH of sheaths to finish and blades to etch and package for shipping. I think Tuesday or so I will be shipping lots of knives!

My phone number is posted under contact info so call me if you need something quick...

Glad the birthday went well Mark !

Tell the wife that you wasn't really trying as you wanted to make her feel better about her shooting, LOL !

Can't wait!! I know you're super busy but I would love to her my two knives before Easter so I can show my dad. Which it sounds like I will if you're shipping Tuesday.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! !!

Can't wait!! I know you're super busy but I would love to her my two knives before Easter so I can show my dad. Which it sounds like I will if you're shipping Tuesday.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! !!

kydex tonight! :)

Sorry for the late happy b day Mark,glad it was a good one for you.:eek:

Sure glad I can do my taxs on the EZ,it makes it easy & stress free.:p :rolleyes:

Between rental property and small business, the days of easy taxes are gone forever.....

My wife was trying an new book keeping program last night. It said I had made $55 for this year! LOL

Back