My first from Allen!

mykel m

Gold Member
When I saw it,I had to have it.I like the reverse tanto blade shape,so I jumped on it.I had passed on another makers offer earlier the same day,(sorry DF)but when Allen sent me the email with 3 knives for sale & I saw this oneoff,well like I said,I had to get it to hold me over while waiting for my tin knife with scales.I'm a sucker for smaller knives.
I'll get granny's pacemaker batteries replaced next year......Ha Ha JK ;)

007-6.jpg

I ordered the shirt when I ordered the knife & it was the perfect wrapping for the small priority box from the P.O..
The knife came with a sheath & Allen threw in a teklok & a couple of stickers...what a deal.

015-8.jpg

And a few glam shots.....

009-7.jpg

006-9.jpg

010-5.jpg

001-12.jpg

013-8.jpg

014-5.jpg

WOOHOO my first Newberry!What a great little edc.Thanks Allen.
Merry Christmas everyone.

I'm glad you like it. By the way, I used to have a little Kel-Tec and I traded it to my Dad. Then my brother got one and he got a laser. Then I started missing my old one as the laser makes all the difference with those tiny guns with tiny sights. Thanks for contributing to my forum.

When I saw it,I had to have it.I like the reverse tanto blade shape,so I jumped on it.I had passed on another makers offer earlier the same day,(sorry DF)but when Allen sent me the email with 3 knives for sale & I saw this oneoff,well like I said,I had to get it to hold me over while waiting for my tin knife with scales.I'm a sucker for smaller knives.
I'll get granny's pacemaker batteries replaced next year......Ha Ha JK ;)

007-6.jpg

I ordered the shirt when I ordered the knife & it was the perfect wrapping for the small priority box from the P.O..
The knife came with a sheath & Allen threw in a teklok & a couple of stickers...what a deal.

015-8.jpg

And a few glam shots.....

009-7.jpg

006-9.jpg

010-5.jpg

001-12.jpg

013-8.jpg

014-5.jpg

WOOHOO my first Newberry!What a great little edc.Thanks Allen.
Merry Christmas everyone.

Great Score...
Awesome Knife...

Sweet little blade! I fins that that's the size knife I use most. Short and easy to control.

Thanks for the kind words. This one was based off of my edc model and I just wanted to see what it would look like if I clipped the blade and put a corresponding angle on the other end as well. I think it came out pretty cool. However, I don't plan on making any more.

Hey Allen..
understood . if do by any chance do another could you get in touch . thanks.
great looker ! what the blade length and oal ?

Hey Allen..
understood . if do by any chance do another could you get in touch . thanks.
great looker ! what the blade length and oal ?
Hey benny,the OAL is 5 3/4" & the blade from tip to scales is 2 7/16" with a cutting edge of 2 1/4" & the blade is 1/8" thick.
I call it mine,Allen called it oneoff. :rolleyes:
Good luck.:)

Last edited:
Back