Nano TG sheath give a way

Did David know it was a custom shop before he made it for you? Oh yeah, you posted pictures of it to enter the competition...
It’s an easy thing to overlook, i didn’t think about it at all until the sheath showed up and it didn’t fit. David kindly offered to tune the sheath so it would fit. I just haven’t had the time to package it up and ship it.

Its a good thing to recognize going forward. I'll probably start sending my blades to the sheath makers to insure a perfect fit!

Did David know it was a custom shop before he made it for you? Oh yeah, you posted pictures of it to enter the competition...
The Sheath was already made before the Give A Way.
Yep, my bad, totally forgot to double check the pics.

It’s an easy thing to overlook, i didn’t think about it at all until the sheath showed up and it didn’t fit. David kindly offered to tune the sheath so it would fit. I just haven’t had the time to package it up and ship it.

Thank you for being understanding. I will get you fixed up.

Its a good thing to recognize going forward. I'll probably start sending my blades to the sheath makers to insure a perfect fit!

Not necessary at all on a regular stock blade with stock scales.
On the knives with custom handles or modified blades ........yes, I always suggest that those be sent in.

But Again yes completely my fault to not double check with the winner.
I will make sure it is right though :)

The reason I keep over 250 Busse's in house so you do not have the extra expense of shipping and insuring your blades to send them in every time.

Back