NEW Snody Forum!!

Greetings folks I'm Joseph, the official Snody Ranch pepper picker, just wanted to drop in, and say thanks for all the post, and all the killer pics! I also would like to invite you all to the new Snody social club.
The club is designed as place where you can, stay up to date on what is about to bust out of the Snody Compound, and also enjoy pics, and vids that won't make it to the general forum.... You can get there through my sig line, or my personal profile.

SO thanks again, and you all are welcome, so see you at the club house for a Montecristo and good times.... Joseph

Of the custom makers I've owned knives from, I love Mikes blades the most. Theyre affordable and they perform. I'd like to get a warhawk someday......:)

Of the custom makers I've owned knives from, I love Mikes blades the most. Theyre affordable and they perform. I'd like to get a warhawk someday......:)

I've seen some of your pieces, they are spectacular indeed. :cool:

Congrats on the new site...great pics. I love my Snody designed Benchmades, esp. my 14205 and 14210's. Hope one of these days to get a custom, well worth the wait!

Back