New style folder from Crawford Knives

ARtsig1

Banned
This one just came out a few weeks ago. It is called the Falcon. You can go to Pat's site and look under "knives available for immediate delivery" to see a picture. This is about the same length as the large Kaspers I have. The blade is 3 7/8" in length, about 1" wide at the widest point, and .145" thick. It has a genorous recurve and long false edge. It comes razor sharp. I wasn't sure how I would like the handle, but after handling it it is a great fit. The birds head rear and front bolster do a good job of locking the knife in your hand. The handle is just over 1/2" thick and consists of a titanium frame with titanium bolsters and micarta handle slabs. The handles have been grooved with a series of vertical grooves and give your hand something to grip. Lock up is solid. The liner lock comes over and is completly covered by the left side of the blade tang. This gives p l e n t y of room for any wear that might occur. There is no blade play in any direction and believe me I tried it. The blade is perfectly centered when closed. Those last two are pet peeves of mine and this knife passed with flying colors!
It looks like the Crawford's have another winner on their hands. I believe this model will do well as soon as more people see them at shows and in ads.
I love my Kaspers, but this one is going to share some carry time with them.

------------------
Art Sigmon
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Php. 4:13

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword"
Heb. 4:12

Thanks for the comments. I have a mini-Falcon on the way (should arrive tomorrow). Bought it based on a recent article in TK. I'll post my initial comments in the next day or so.:cool:

I received the Mini-Falcon from Larry and crew at Blade Art and it is one real slick little piece. I posted some initial comments here a few days ago.

It's beautifully finished and at a size that makes it useful in a tremendously wide range of uses.

The article in Tactical Knives really got me to "do it".

BTW, service from www.bladeart.com was top notch.

Back