Non Flipper iMamba on washers.

zippifish

Gold Member
Ran across this knife being sold on the exchange, link to the thread, knife was a custom ordered direct from AB. Brief description of the knife - It has titanium scales, carbon fiber inlays, full titanium hardware and runs on their custom in-house keyed washed. I take it in-house keyed washed, means washers? Does this mean we will see iMamba's produced in this configuration in the future?

Picture is from the sale thread.

DCUwfFy.jpeg

Ran across this knife being sold on the exchange, link to the thread, knife was a custom ordered direct from AB. Brief description of the knife - It has titanium scales, carbon fiber inlays, full titanium hardware and runs on their custom in-house keyed washed. I take it in-house keyed washed, means washers? Does this mean we will see iMamba's produced in this configuration in the future?

Picture is from the sale thread.

DCUwfFy.jpeg
We make these on request at this stage. The plan was only bearings but we are getting more and more request for washers. So this will probably become a standard option too.

I was able to order the washer/non-flipper variation via email. I'm excited to receive it.

Love my IMamba non flipper on washers,amazing blade.Perfect size,action,fit and finish,quality and EDC perfection!

Attachments

• CB7EF912-BB65-4750-994A-2E473BAE0E6B.jpeg
    CB7EF912-BB65-4750-994A-2E473BAE0E6B.jpeg
    522.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 0DF86326-64CB-4D1A-B548-6D9B4DBC8D3F.jpeg
    0DF86326-64CB-4D1A-B548-6D9B4DBC8D3F.jpeg
    359.7 KB · Views: 40
  • EF4E3DBD-3F77-436B-B8B1-37F7AB79971F.jpeg
    EF4E3DBD-3F77-436B-B8B1-37F7AB79971F.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 43
Love my IMamba non flipper on washers,amazing blade.Perfect size,action,fit and finish,quality and EDC perfection!
Any chance you can post a quick video of opening and closing it, would really like to see the action and the overall size!!! Beautiful knife!!!!

Any chance you can post a quick video of opening and closing it, would really like to see the action and the overall size!!! Beautiful knife!!!!
I'am not a big flicker and usually use two hands to open IMamba.Knife is smooth,great looking,well made and perfect size for edc.What else more I can ask for ;).
Cheers!

Back