NorthWestKnifeCollectors Show

Hello knifeknuts, this is a heads up for the upcoming NWKC Knife Show Feb. 23-24th. It will be held in conjuction with Washington Arms Collectors at the Western Washington Fairgrounds in Puyallup Wa. NWKC is a nonprofit org. dedicated to knives and knifeknuts. There will be custom, antique, factory, and all other manner of knives available. There will also be sharpening, demonstrations, as well as raffle and door prizes. It will be fun! Please check out our website at www.nwkc.org/ or email me if you have any questions. There still are some tables available.

Two of my favorite activities to get me up to the big city are the NWKC show and the WAC. Looks like I can hit both in one big whack.

The weapon fairy got my letter!

Thanks for the info. -- I was wondering when and where the next one would be. And best of all, it's right down the street from me :D. Now I just have stop buying knives and save some $ :(. Life is so cruel.

- Mark

Thanks for the reminder, Mike. Since Saturday is chore day, I'll see y'all in Puyallup next Sunday. Sending this bttt for the crowd living west of the Cascade Mtns. :)

I'll be there, too! I've been looking forward to this for a bit, since I found out they'll be together this time. I contemplated having a table there, but I can't give up my browsing and buying time!;)

BTTT......This weekend! Just got back from setting up, there's a great buzz already. Be there!

Back