NOT A FLAME!!! ---Spyderco's worst knife?

Hi, all.
Let me say, yes, I'm pretty new to the forum, and I know this might seem like a rip on Spyderco. It isn't.

So???
What is Spydercos worst knife in your opinion....

I personally have not been extremely partial to spyderco, but I still respect their knives, and even own several..........

I think I agree with Mickey77. If you are going to start such a provocative thread, you should state Your opinion.

I think the question is a more than a little unfair. How do you define 'worst'?

Is it based on price (cost for value), utility, workmanship, ....what?

I think All of Spyderco's knives are well made and good value for the money. Some of their knives (or any knife for that matter) are better at doing some things than others. What is 'worst'?

Paracelsus

I DID GIVE ME OPINION !!!
THIS THREAD WAS A MISTAKE!!!
redface.gif

SORRY, but I think you guys should have noticed the other thread with the same title. Anyway, check it out.
I personally think my opinion is very valid for the reasons I give in the other thread. But thanks for responding, now go check it out!! (please)

------------------
One small step for man, one giant leap for frogs, one mile for fleas

edrozen, I did notice the Other thread After I had posted here. I realize now that you are talking about a specific knife that you don't like. You should send it back to the dealer you got it from for a refund or exchange for a knife you Do like. Sorry you were disappointed with your knife

Paracelsus

edrozen,

next time, instead of opening a new thread with the same subject, try editing your original message to clear up your post.

I use it all the time, because I have a tendecy to think of something else to say as soon as I hit "Submit Reply"
smile.gif

Subjects that are new or recently replied to are moved to the top of the list, and most of us read this in a top/down order, which is why we saw it first.

...tm

Back