"Old Knives"

I sure like the way you collect Docs and paper with your old knives, Mike!!
Gives the knives a nice depth!! Great specimens of the breed!!
Allow me to add a Harness Jack, stamped Henry Sears (probably made by Utica!!)!!!View attachment 2565334Thanks Charlie, yes I love the paperwork’s boxes etc, puts the whole thing together as far as I’m concerned!

Mike and Charlie, very nice Henry Sears knives 😍 and documents 👍
Here's my humble little gents knife in pearl, 3 1/8" I think 🤔
GeeLqF9.jpg

Oh Boy, Charlie you are right, Mike definitely started something- some STUNNING Henry Sears have come out of the Wood Work, This HJ is something else!!! Let alone every Knife being presented as well!

Here is another Henry Sears 1865 line.
This Harness Jack Knife I haven't seen in quite some time, so had better make a note to dig it up and have another good look at it.

Thank you for the Show everyone!

Ws6iljk.jpg

Last edited:
Ok let’s mix it up a bit. Here is my collection of Cattaraugus knives without Little Valley marked on them, very early group. Center 4 blade has ink! According to my buddy Derek's current research these were made before there was a factory in Little Valley.D31337F5-F14A-4A97-B198-043CD0F2ACAD.jpeg

Ok let’s mix it up a bit. Here is my collection of Cattaraugus knives without Little Valley marked on them, very early group. Center 4 blade has ink! According to my buddy Derek's current research these were made before there was a factory in Little Valley.
Wow!! Very gratifying to see such old knives preserved!!

Back