On Tap at Todd's

Word is that Bid Woods is going to be building a distillery in Little Nashville soon (As Quaff on).... By soon, it sounds like they will be starting on construction toward the end of the month.

word is that bid woods is going to be building a distillery in little nashville soon (as quaff on).... By soon, it sounds like they will be starting on construction toward the end of the month.

outstanding!!!!!!

Rogue Double Chocolate Stout = not bad.
SWMBO likes with with Nyakers brand ginger snaps.

Oops wrong thread.

Will redeem myself with beer photo this weekend.:D

Last edited:
Oops wrong thread.

Will redeem myself with beer photo this weekend.:D

Just make sure its not one of those Pabst blue ribbon pics...... nobody wants to see that shit around here! :D

Ok, anybody that knows us knows that we like our alcohol. So this is just a thread to keep track of what I've drank at the shop. Not quantity, I won't do that to Spark's bandwidth, but more of variety. I like a lot of different styles of beer. So this is just my area to show off what I'm imbibing in.

2012-12-22_17-41-18_862.jpg

2012-12-22_17-44-45_203.jpg

Wow, got you some Woodchuck! I didn't know it made it that far afield.
Been drinking that off & on for 20 years now.

we even have woodchuck here in the middle of the continent -- although tonight's libation was a bottle of Dragon's Milk.

Redemption Brewski.

DSC01795.JPG

Forgot about all the yeast sometimes found in a quad, so I poured it a little too hard. Damn tasty though.

Also had a Bent River Uncommon Stout and Bell's Hop Slam at a local pub earlier. For some reason, IPA's are more enjoyable for me when they are on tap.

brown ale from the Little Apple Brewery in Manhattan, Ks followed by 4 roses bourbon mixed with sweet tea.
oddly enough, dinner was a potato bar - but there was no vodka.

Mashcraft is tapping "Ninja Skills," their black IPA tomorrow... I'm looking forward to that one.

Guinness float - take 1 pint can of guinness, 1 cup vanilla bean ice cream, and 1 large glass.
pour stout slowly over ice cream.
drink!

Back