One of a Kind - End of An Era

This is the original Minuteman prototype tomahawk and is stamped as such as you'll see in the picture. Originally, when the design was being worked, this was what they came up with. Eventually the design was modified to the Minuteman that we know and love today but this is number 0.

This has no sheath as it's a collectible. It has been cleaned up with mirror-polished perimeters and a curly maple handle.

As a SHOT Show special, shipping is free and the first $300.00 takes it.

We've already had inquiries so it's going to go fast.

Email me at owner@bmtomahawks.com or call 253-884-1025

Attachments

• atcmm.jpg
    atcmm.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 259
  • atcmms.jpg
    atcmms.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 105
That is one cool hawk and it's pretty sweet that we have been given the chance to own it. :thumbup:

I wish I could take it off your hands.

We've received several emails about a sheath so we're adding to this tomahawk - for those who specifically asked - first come first serve. I'm not emailing anyone personally so that everyone has an even chance in case email delivery is delayed to one or another.

Keep an eye here on the forums. We have a lot of special pieces coming soon including a special tomahawk/knife set with custom leather sheaths and some more one of a kind pieces.

The Special Forces-Aaron Bank edition of the Rogers' Ranger series is coming shortly with design help from 19th Special Forces group. This is a pretty cool piece with black leather sheath and some nice features.

We also have a Naval Boarding Axe edition for the Rogers' Rangers coming this Spring.

Also, just in but not ready yet we have a special Brend Hatchet Iraqi Desert Freedom edition with scales and a tactical drop-down leg rig made by Survival Sheath Systems This is a one of a kind piece and a consignment.

The above sale fell through recently and I've held it back because we're adding an additional piece to it.....

You can still purchase this hawk for $300.00 but you can add the matching Short Spike Rogers' Rangers PROTOTYPE for $500.00 for the pair.

These are both stamped "PROTOTYPE", have curly maple handles and custom leather sheaths. There's no picture of the spike sheath as we're making it today. The picture below is the one with the hickory handle just so you have a pic of the head.

You can purchase them separately for $300.00 each or the pair for $500.00

PM or email me with any questions. Or feel free to call.

Attachments

• Short Spike RR 1.jpg
    Short Spike RR 1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 40
The Minuteman Prototype just sold. The other hawks are still available so if you're interested give me a call ASAP.

Hello Suzanne,

I just received the Minuteman prototype. :D All I can say is Wow, what an awesome piece. I am honored to own a piece of ATC history.
This hawk is priceless, as far as I am concerned I stole it. The picture on this forum just doesn't do it justice. This one is going to be hung on the wall over the fireplace. On my next order I will have you send out some hangers also. It was great talking with you over the phone. I didn't think customer service was alive anymore. Until now. I am a loyal customer for life. Keep up the good work.
Will you be posting a pic of the Aaron Bank edition on your website soon?:rolleyes:

I'm so glad you're happy with it. The deal on the other short spike prototype still stands!

Yes, I actually have pics here waiting to be put up but they don't have the SF brands yet on the handle. Paul made a sweet black leather sheath for it but they'll come with Kydex sheaths from Survival Sheath Systems.

Also, for all you USMC guys.......We're getting the eagle, globe & anchor brand made as we speak.

Back