Order List 2021

Started out decent, now it’s come to a screeching halt. Hopefully this will change soon, otherwise I don’t see a reason to renew this forum in January.

As of right now I’m not sure how 2021 will go, sales are down, as well as participation on the forum. It’s not looking good, I’ll make my final decision later in December, maybe things will get better, maybe not. Or I may go in a different direction, it’s a tough decision to make, I’ve been here about 12 or 13 years.

Right now the 2021 order list is pretty disappointing, hopefully this will change to give some hope for the future of JK Knives. Right now January is pretty covered, but I would really like to see future orders coming in now. This forum expires in mid January, I want to be able to keep it going for a long time.

As of today it’s been 4 weeks since I’ve got an order, not looking too good.

At least I don’t have to order any more material, I have everything I need for January, and it looks like that will probably be it.

when are you taking orders on the nessmuks you'll be making in 2021?

2021, for me as amateur knife gathering enthusiast, is going to have some real competition (custom Puukkos and maybe a Leuku coming in from Europe, etc).

but, frankly, I'm looking forward to your nessmuk the most after seeing what you did with the friction folders

lol, or did I already submit an order for one?

Last edited:
whatever. if I didn't already place it, would you add me to your books for a nessmuk, with ironwood scales?

could you also add a Shepard's Cross to the scales, sort of like what you did with the first knife in this post: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/picture-thread.611635/page-106#post-20093715

more specifically, like what they did with the scale's here: https://www.fontenille-pataud.com/2...uiole-sport-classic-range-hybrid-ironwood.jpg
I didn’t think there was interest in the Nessmuk, but I would be happy to do one. I actually did a cross like that one for a guy. I’ll find some Nessmuk pictures and post them.

thank you!

yes, I would definitely like to order a nessmuk, mostly like the standard version (+ironwood scales, if you could do 3/32 instead of 1/8 that would also be appreciated, and of course the shepard's cross would be amazing but not required)

I need to be a bit more careful how much I spend on my hobbies, so could we work something out where it's done around end of January/beginning February?

I'll peruse the picture sticky. I went throng the pictures on your website earlier today, but I didn't really find anything like a full size nessmuk. I expect to find some in the sticky

Last edited:
thank you!

yes, I would definitely like to order a nessmuk, mostly like the standard version (+ironwood scales, if you could do 3/32 instead of 1/8 that would also be appreciated, and of course the shepard's cross would be amazing but not required)

I need to be a bit more careful how much I spend on my hobbies, so could we work something out where it's done around end of January/beginning February?

I'll peruse the picture sticky. I went throng the pictures on your website earlier today, but I didn't really find anything like a full size nessmuk. I expect to find some in the sticky
It would be early February.

Back