PHOTOS - Post your lionsteel pictures here!

293.jpg299.jpg

Here is a nice one I was lucky enough to get strait from Italy a couple years ago.

Last edited:
After purchasing a Spyderco LionSpy back in February, I knew I had to have an SR1. After more than 2 months, it arrived today, an SR1-B.

SR1B-1.jpg

SR1B-2.jpg

SR1B-3.jpg

SR1B-5.jpg

Here it is with my LionSpy:

LionSteelDuo1.jpg

Very happy with it. My ONLY regret is that I never visited Maniago during the early 1990s when I spent 2 years in Garmisch Germany. Maniago is only a few short hours from Garmisch.

Last edited:
Finally got my SR-1A! Very happy with it, it's the most beautiful piece in my collection now.
P1010844.jpg

P1010842.jpg

And its smaller than I thought
P1010851.jpg

And the profile is much thinner than other in similar size
P1010852.jpg

It came with some rust on the engraving on the blade....
P1010846.jpg

I'm really hoping they use some premium stainless like S30v or 35vn, I would pay another 100 for that!

P1010874.jpg

.. not rust..... but only not well washed the laser logo... very sorry for that.
you can do that in two seconds... sorry again.

I'm sorry but I don't understand, how to wash them off? I tried some oil but didn't do nothing, and I don't want to use WD40 on my blade. Thank you again :)

I'm not that big of a fan for black blades anymore, though if I like the knife and the black blade is the only way it comes, I will buy it. But in looking at the SR-1A's, the handle anodizing is so vibrant, the black blades look absolutely super, especially with the black on black. That is a super looking knife you have!

I just received a SR-1 in bronze ti and will get some pics up soon. Great pics from everyone else.

My green/black SR-1A arrived yesterday .... and couldn't help but to use/admire it well before I got around to taking pictures today!!! I really am not a big fan of black blades, as they show wear much more quickly as the finish wears off .... but just couldn't help be drawn to the green/black combination!

SR-1AGB5.jpg

SR-1AGB6.jpg

and a group pic to show the happy family!

SR-1AGB4.jpg

Last edited:
...talk about a nice lineup :)

Thanks .... and I can say with no reservation ..... there WILL be more! I just love how they feel in my hand .... and they look good to boot! Can't wait to see how the mini SR-1 turns out!

have a few

NEXUS Tito A8 Mod Steel (similar to Infi-Chipper steel)
2rcsshv.jpg

MCKF Forum - MCKF-4 "Bigo" Calmax Steel
fkunit.jpg

KR Legion Sleipner Steel Desert G-10
qz2hqo.jpg

KR Rasul Vanadis 23 Desert G-10
25irhvs.jpg

MCKF Forum --- MCKF-2 "Speluchino" Calmax Steel & Natural canvas/G-10
jt7y4y.jpg

New arrival
Molletta Carthago
UNIMAX steel with MISO 2 resin composite handles
One of like 70 made in 3 handle materials (2010 if I recall correctly)

15fjh3s.jpg

Last edited:
Back