Picture request - large bi fold to scale.

Can anyone post pictures of the large bi fold next to something common so I can judge the size? I carry my wallet in my right front pocket so i'm curious to see if it's going to be too big. Picture next to a dollar bill or something I can get a read on the size from. Any opinions of whether it is too big for normal front pocket carry? I was going to get the medium but I really like the large so if its pocketable, that's what i'd get.

I posted this a few weeks back on another forum, but if the info's of any help...

Just bought and received a new SLC wallet, my first. Over the years, I've typically used wallets similar in size and conformation to the medium bi-fold (i.e.,overlapping, stacked CC pockets). This time I went for the large bi-fold. Glad I did. After doing my homework, my thoughts were that it would be larger, but fold flatter than the medium sized, and that's exactly how it works. I'll carry usually in my inside jacket pocket (if I'm wearing a jacket) or front jeans/slacks pocket. This wallet works and fits either way. It folds flatter than my previous smaller wallet and I'm glad I chose it over the medium - which would carry smaller but be fatter in the pocket. The only thing which takes some getting use to is the depth of the billfold pocket but all in all I'm happy with the purchase and have no regrets. I'd do it all over again. Fwiw...

Rob

sblw1.jpg

Back