• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pipe Smokers Knives (both are sold)

G L Drew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The blade is used for scraping the pipe bowl and the antler for tamping in tobacco. A lot of pipe smokers are now using this pattern but I also see them being used as patch knives, mushroom knives, cigar clippers, etc.
I forged them from 1084 high carbon steel, heat treating to Rc 63 and flat grinding to a 400 grit belt finish; they are very sharp and tough. Handles are from stabilized koa and black canvas Micarta. Approximately 6 inches overall with a 2 3/4 inch blade. The leather pouch is made from fairly soft leather so I would not recommend wearing them in a back pocket; keep them in your possibles bag. I have not sharpened them or added my maker's mark because I wanted to catch the morning light for the photos, completion will be done in a few minutes.

$old each delivered within these United States. I have stopped posting my email and PayPal address because of increased scamming, PM me for payment and shipping info.

Last edited:
Back