Pohl Force Kaila One - Designed by Kaila Cumings - UPDATE!

Pohl Force USA

An UPDATE on the Kaila One.

The Kaila One was launched during the IWA Trade show in Nuremburg last weekend (4th/5th March) . The knife is a limited production of 300 units worldwide. The knife will be available end of April and is currently in production. Since the announcement of the Kaila One pre-sales as of today (12th March) are showing almost 50% are already sold. I want to secure a quantity for the USA for anyone interested. Please email of call if you would like to purchase.

Here are some additional info's to peak your interest, firstly images and also some specs. Pricing on the Kaila will be $179.00 which is always the first question needing an answer! This price is consistent with the European price as we want to keep the proposition attractive, we will absorb costs of shipping from Germany, import taxes and handling.

Overall length: 12,2 cm | 4.8 inch
Blade length: 6 cm | 2.36 inch
Blade thickness: 3 mm | 0.12 inchWeight : 54g (86g) | 1.9 oz. (3.03 oz.) (Prototype)
Blade steel: Niolox
Blade finish: stonewashed
Handle material: Niolox
Sheath: Kydex®
Included accessories: Kydex®, ball chain with Paracord, Paracord-Lanyard withSkull, 3D-Rubber Patch
Order No. 2051

Creating Kaila thought this may interest you ..... Kaila is cut from a single sheet of Niolox

Yes...she is a pretty little lady !

I just thought I would share this, although not officially released, and currently in production by our friends over at Lionsteel, the new for Kaila One neck knife forms part of the new 2016 Pohl Force EOD line up.

Some of you may know Kaila Cumings , she has established quite the reputation as a new up and coming knife designer and Pohl Force decided on a collaboration project using one of Kaila's designs.

Here is the link to a short video on YouTube - so you can take a look.

[video=youtube;mzIRlJ1Oy5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzIRlJ1Oy5Y[/video][/LEFT]

Last edited:
Back