Price increase - FYI

Terry M.

Platinum Member
Received this copy/paste email as I’m sure many of you did as well. Just a heads up

Greetings ABK Friends,

We have been able to maintain our fixed prices ever since we introduced our first folding knife in 2018. Every year, we made an effort to enhance our processes in an attempt to try and counterbalance the price increases from our suppliers, even if they did raise their pricing. Unfortunately, we've come to the stage where price increases were required. Our website has our new updated prices.

We have uploaded a small batch of Rinkhals and iMamba folders that are available for immediate fulfilment. Every month, we intend to add a few knives on the website.

With so much new and exciting stuff coming this year, we are also very excited about the future. You'll be informed of any updates if you follow us on Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram. An upcoming product of ours is a bolt action pen. You can follow us on Instagram at @arnobernardpens to see the most recent developments. We anticipate that 2024 will bring new products and steady stock availability to our website. We are grateful for your support and intend to provide excellent products and customer service.

Best regards,
The Bernard Brothers

Yup, got that too. It sux but I can certainly understand. I am glad I already have several and that I got them before this increase. There are still a couple more I want eventually. They are easily my favorite brand of folders.

As much as I see most members here on BF fawning over another brand of folders that is often compared to AB, I feel that much enthusiasm for the iMamba and the Rinkhals. To my own personal taste, I consider them to be top tier of folding knives.

I am very glad to have found them and continue to carry either model daily.

Gratuitous iMamba and Rinkhals pics.

aFK0rul.jpg

aNIGDBt.jpg

Sxd5Lj9.jpg

LRsMmDx.jpg

Yep, received that email also. Luckily I had ordered my third before the increase. Still waiting for it but in before the inevitable.

Does anyone know what the increase was, fixed amount per knife or % increase per knife? I think the plan Ti was $449 and now it’s $499. I’ve been eyeing iMambas but haven’t pulled the trigger.

Does anyone know what the increase was, fixed amount per knife or % increase per knife? I think the plan Ti was $449 and now it’s $499. I’ve been eyeing iMambas but haven’t pulled the trigger.

yes, and the Rinkhals was 379.00 and now is 409.00.

See, I knew that new skeletonized nail nick was more expensive to make :p

Yup, got that too. It sux but I can certainly understand. I am glad I already have several and that I got them before this increase. There are still a couple more I want eventually. They are easily my favorite brand of folders.

As much as I see most members here on BF fawning over another brand of folders that is often compared to AB, I feel that much enthusiasm for the iMamba and the Rinkhals. To my own personal taste, I consider them to be top tier of folding knives.

I am very glad to have found them and continue to carry either model daily.

Gratuitous iMamba and Rinkhals pics.

aFK0rul.jpg

aNIGDBt.jpg

Sxd5Lj9.jpg

LRsMmDx.jpg
You have a most gorgeous collection. I particularly love that died brown and white set. Beautiful

Back