Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Happy Birthday Dennis and to all the rest the May babies! There's a bunch of us in here. I'm hitting the big five 0 this year. Reckon I've passed on a mid life crisis so far, I must be too dumb or stubborn to realize how old I am!

Dang kids. I hit six zero this year. I feel 80 but my brain still thinks I'm 16.
Hit 61 today, but your as young as you feel...😣😆

What are the specs on that all metal knife? Blade thickness? Would like to see some more action pics.

View attachment 2564454
Hey Craig, they start out as a six by one inch piece of .10" 52100. These are a continuous effort and I'll be giving away more this year. They're evolving and each one is different. They'll be available for sale at some point.

Hi. The knife is made from 52100 steel. I wish I had a few more action pics to show you but didn’t take any others. Attaching a couple below so you can get a sense of the size.

View attachment 2565198
View attachment 2565199
View attachment 2565200
Thanks for posting that pic, that gives a good idea of the size.

Sometimes

Ya just need to brand something thats big and well armed!

gSDO4aa.jpg

60HEbXP.jpg

SMW5XoP.jpg

tKE8AWS.jpg

The things your kids will get up to. Probably helps to be well mounted thats for sure! My son Logan, on Rowdy. The boss had bought some longhorns and they needed a new brand. They weren't going through the chute with a set of horns like that! Eastern Oregon.

Back