Pre Order REK Ember 3.0 Pocket Sheaths - Second run CLOSED

Well…only 1 spots left for a “choose your own adventure” Ember 3.0 sheath. 😁

I have a couple that I chose the finishes on that will be available when they are all spoken for.

And just a tease….
8ADC18FC-D737-4AF6-B000-BE2B21A81E0B.jpeg

Now it’s time to relax for a bit.

Last edited:
Folks, i am currently at the stitching phase of these sheaths. If you have not stated your stitching color, you can post preference here or in a PM. :)

Thread color choices are a beige like in the photo at the beginning of this thread or black. :)
I apologize for forgetting to ask originally. :(

woodysone woodysone I can contact you via PM.
C Coach23 I know your thread color. :)
pat9198 pat9198 I have your choice already as well. :)

Last edited:
Just gonna drop this here. ;)

981094BB-A5DC-4228-98B9-465E2AEB9A86.jpeg

Gotta wait a few days for fully dry and buff…Should mail out early next week. I will contact each of you in a PM before delivery and for payment. :)

So all Ember 3.0 sheaths are now in the mail for a road trip! (Except for yours C Coach23 😌 but well on it’s way to completion!)

Thank you all for your support and thank you to M Murphjd25 for letting me sneak in this run of sheaths before making his request. I appreciated that.

So all Ember 3.0 sheaths are now in the mail for a road trip! (Except for yours C Coach23 😌 but well on it’s way to completion!)

Thank you all for your support and thank you to M Murphjd25 for letting me sneak in this run of sheaths before making his request. I appreciated that.
No worries or rush Coleman! I appreciate you building me one:thumbsup:

Back