Replacement Clips for Benchmade 555

Just bought a BM 555 HG for my son. He likes the knife fine but the paint on the pocket clip is badly wearing already after less than two weeks. This must be their el cheapo clip! I am looking to purchase a replacement clip that is not cheaply painted.

Just bought a BM 555 HG for my son. He likes the knife fine but the paint on the pocket clip is badly wearing already after less than two weeks. This must be their el cheapo clip! I am looking to purchase a replacement clip that is not cheaply painted.

Well, I don't paint mine but anodizing is not a lot better for resistance to scratching up really. I offer a clip to fit that knife as its just a Mini Grip and I have some here but I'd recommend for you the stone washed or also referred to as the tumbled finish. This is a finish of a series of scratches in the first place so one or two more in use usually just blend into the party rather than look unsightly. I'd go with that. Also, click my blog below left and you can visit my Oct O9 post which is updated regularly and see my pics easily found through the links there. Oh and I thought until about 2 am that we were leaving this morning for Tenn. but the wife put it off until Tues so I have a reprieve but I'm still going to be leaving here in a few. Thanks

STR

Back