Replacement parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

draftpick

Gold Member
I had to call and get a torsion bar for one of my knives today and that got me wondering how will the replacment parts work? Does DPX have a shop to do repairs or spare parts state side? Or will knives or parts have to go or come from Italy and Lionsteel?

From what I remember reading, they will have parts & someone in the US to do some repairs.

From what I remember reading, they will have parts & someone in the US to do some repairs.

I remember reading that when esee was still involved. With knives shipping now and not trying to get ahead of myself but, If I break a clip will DPX send me another or will I have to buy one? Can we take the knife apart or will it void the warranty? Some info from RYP on this would be nice to how the warranty and repairs will work?

Last edited:
We will have a domestic source for parts, repairs and service. Our repair guy is going to make the Maytag man look like Charlie Sheen tho..

We will have a domestic source for parts, repairs and service. Our repair guy is going to make the Maytag man look like Charlie Sheen tho..

ok, will DPX relace a clip or will we have to buy one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back