SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

These two are often carried together but this week the Buck caused me to need more single blade stockman so I just order a Boker in that pattern as a Christmas gift to self.

FtoT51Z.jpg

These two are often carried together but this week the Buck caused me to need more single blade stockman so I just order a Boker in that pattern as a Christmas gift to self.

FtoT51Z.jpg
That sounds like a great gift mate. Hopefully it turns up in the mail before Christmas

FtoT51Z.jpg

Real nice. I've always figured that about the only two things I'd rather not use a SAK for is dressing game, and major wood carving jobs. For a very long time I religiously carried a Farmer, and added either a Grohmann No1 when I was hunting, or a Mora Pro when I was just camping or exploring. More recently I've re-discovered how much I love a good Stockman for carving/ whittling, so for the last few months its been a Hiker paired with a Buck 301 every day, regardless of the situation. I've become pretty confident that combo will get me through any jam, right up to a wilderness survival situation, with flying colors.

Back