Sale Proxy Requests

How does one go about getting a proxy and the benefits of getting one? Is it purely for people who can’t be near their computers or are these for pros(at winning Cpk knive sales)to help? I’m confused 😜 I have to get my hands on a magnacut Dek🙏 any help is appreciated.
There is a Sale Proxy Request thread in the CPK subforum. The etiquette is that if you request a proxy and someone agrees to do it for you, you cannot yourself then also attempt to get in on the sale. So if you are not able to be online at the time, proxy is fine. If you are slow or technologically challenged, proxy is fine - as long as only one person, including yourself, is trying for you.

I would love a proxy for this Friday if one of you keyboard ninjas is willing to give it a go for me. I’m out of town and can never get top 20 when I try anyway 🤣. Hoping to score a Magnacut DEK 1. Much appreciated!

Would really like a proxy for this one I know my internet isn't fast enough

Im in the same situation. Working at this time, and no chance to participate in this event from cell. PM me if someone can be proxy for me. Thanks

Is it possible to get a proxy for these 3pm sales ? I’d love a field knife

I need a proxy for this ninja sword. I hope my last proxy buddy would help me out madcap_magician:)

We don't even know when the next sale is.

3pm today
ORLY I didn't think it sounded like that was the case.

Nathan the Machinist said:
Our next sale is for 10 "ninja swords" wakizashi. These are in process now. I will firm up a date once I have a better feel for when they're going to be ready.
carnifex knifeworks said:
Will this be in Friday January 19th? Just want to be ready.
Nathan the Machinist said:
I will firm up a date once I have a better feel for when they're going to be ready.

Back