• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Attention Scam Site: tcknifeshop.com

HI all, I found this online store, tc knife shop, https://www.tcknifeshop.com

I was wondering if anyone has bought from this place before? They have an item that im seriously thinking of buying, but I want to make sure that im not buying a fake or getting scammed.

Anyone bought from this place before?

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this site too. Haven't purchased from them but have 'google mapped' the address given on the site. Looks like it's in a home in the Las Vegas suburbs. Still trying to get more info before I make a purchase.

Site looks legit, but the prices seem fishy. I would stay away. They have a red M390 PM2 for $112 o_O

Yeah I saw that. Like folks say ... "If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is."

Site looks legit, but the prices seem fishy. I would stay away. They have a red M390 PM2 for $112 o_O

Yeah, there are more than a handful of suspiciously low-priced Benchmades, too. Maybe there's a good reason, but in my personal coal mine the canary is already chirping; I'd stay away.

:rolleyes:

"ABOUT US
Welcome to Tcknifeshop.com!
Tcknifeshop.com is an online fashion shopping store in selling items at competitive prices.

MORE PRODUCTS FOR CONVENIENCE OF CHOICE
We think about the convenience of your choice. Our products are supplied with star rating that should help hesitant buyers to take a decision. What’s more, you can search our site if you know exactly what you are looking for or use a bunch of different filters that will considerably save your time and efforts.

DELIVERY TO ALL REGIONS
We deliver our goods worldwide. No matter where you live, your order will be shipped in time and delivered right to your door or to any other location you have stated. The packages are handled with utmost care, so the ordered products will be handed to you safe and sound, just like you expect them to be.

THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF PRODUCTS
We guarantee the highest quality of the products we sell. Several decades of successful operation and millions of happy customers let us feel certain about that. Besides, all items we sell pass thorough quality control, so no characteristics mismatch can escape the eye of our professionals."

"Tcknifeshop.com March 2021 Coupon Codes
TC Collectible Cutlery, specializes in the finest collectible cutlery and knives. Whether you shop online, or at our Tupelo, MS location, quality awaits you."

"2927 Charring Cross Way
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89117
United States"

webs.co.com:

Location - west of Wichita, KA
"tcknifeshop.com is 6 years 10 months old. It is a domain having com extension. This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15. As no active threats were reported recently by users, tcknifeshop.com is SAFE to browse."

45+ websites at the same IP Address, including:

I'm late to this thread, but I've been trying to find a Spyderco Abel Reels Native 5 C41ALPBF Bonefish. This is the only site that I can find that has one, and their pricing is ridiculous. I went to checkout to see and the price dropped even further to $85!!! I find it extremely hard to believe that's real. I want it to be real, but everything tells me it's definitely some sort of scam.

I'm late to this thread, but I've been trying to find a Spyderco Abel Reels Native 5 C41ALPBF Bonefish. This is the only site that I can find that has one, and their pricing is ridiculous. I went to checkout to see and the price dropped even further to $85!!! I find it extremely hard to believe that's real. I want it to be real, but everything tells me it's definitely some sort of scam.
Don't

I too came across this website and say some too gid to believe prices. I search the address they give and it comes back as Knifeworks. I have bought several knives from them in the past and never had a problem. I am not sure what is going on there…

I too came across this website and say some too gid to believe prices. I search the address they give and it comes back as Knifeworks. I have bought several knives from them in the past and never had a problem. I am not sure what is going on there…
Knifeworks is in Louisiana and they do English just fine. TCKNIFESHOP was in Mississippi according to USPS, and was AKA "TC Collectible Cutlery," operating out of a UPS Store.

https://www.facebook.com/tccollectible.cutlery/

If anybody picks up a NIB Benchmade Adamas from them for $81, let me know! I want several at that price! :poop:

It's a scam site to harvest credit cards numbers.

tcknifeshop is NOT legit! I thought I was ordering from 'The Knife Connection' which is a TERRIFIC place to buy from (really really great!!!!), I was not paying attention, the tcknifeshop website looks great and their logo is vaguely similar to TKC's logo (that was my problem), plus I just assumed I was buying a discontinued knife (hence the LOW price), I soon found out I was scammed. Luckily for me I acted on this within less than 10 days and PayPal (guest checkout using a credit card) refunded me almost immediately after filing a dispute with them. I also contacted my bank credit card company right away and filed a dispute with them as well which might have greased the skids with PayPal. Yeah, tcknifeshop is switching US locations (was Missouri, is now Louisiana) and who PayPal send the funds to in an attempt to keep fooling both PayPal and us blade dorks. Fooled me! but luckily I got my funds back and all is well in the world. Actually pumped me up to buy a full-size Adamas (I'll find any excuse to feed my habit). In my case the funds from PayPal were going to "ULELA TEXTILES TECHNOLOGY LIMITED". B.S. on that!!! (btw: Cabelas / BassPro will price match the black Adamas (not the FDE version) at the MidwayUSA price, and if you have Cabelas reward points as I did then you can get a pretty sweet deal on this bad-boy). FYI on that, you have to get it shipped to your local store if you live in California, apparently this 'tool' is restricted and you need to show ID to buy.

As most have suggested, this is not a legit site. Prices too low to be true, About Us has "Tcknifeshop.com is an online fashion shopping store in selling items at competitive prices.", and in general I have seen many such scam sites crop up in the last two to three years.

Last edited:
According to Xolphin SSL Check the SSL certificate is valid.

Negative highlights

The website's owner is hiding his identity on WHOIS using a paid service

This website does not have many visitors

Not many websites are linking to this site

We found several negative reviews about this site

Back