Scotland the brave...

A.McPherson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey guys, I'm up visiting the ancestral lands here in Newtonmore Scotland for a couple days, and I'll be heading back to Edinburgh and London shortly.

Anyone in the States need/want something from the U.K. that you can't get stateside?

Let me know and I'll see if I can pick it up for you.

Like I said, Edinburgh, London and Newtonmore are the town's that I will be in, so I'm not going to go get something from Glasgow or Perth or something like that, but if I can grab it for you, let me know and I'll ship it to you when I get home to TX!

Man wish I would've seen this. The wife is in a strange Scottish obsession phase lol

If I was you I'd take to wearing a kilt around her all the time. Go commando just in case it really excites her.

A.McPherson - I can't think of anything (non-perishable or non-alcoholic) that I need, but yours is a nice ofer.

I remember my old friend, Jim McClese, who was a commissioner in his clan, always saying ,"There is no fear in McPherson." ( Mc FUR son).

IIRC, there is a McPherson museum in Newtonmore.

About 20 years ago, I met your chieftain in Alexandria, VA. ... Sir William something (I forget his last name). Pleasant chap.

Last edited:
Back