• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Scrapyard Dogfather with sheath for sale

gprippers: we try to keep these kinds of posts done through PMs. It just doesn't look good pointing something like this out in someone elses thread IMHO! I think the seller has listed his asking price. Good luck. ;)

new to figuring out how to use the messaging system! My mistake!! I generally have more common sense than that. My apologies, wont happen again!

well i might as well try this out....

would u consider a used spyderco endura 4, spyderco native III (carried a few times), and cold steel ti-lite IV for that dogfather of yours...?

what kind of electronics? Thanks for your other offer, but I'm not too interested in those folders at this time.

i have a nib sandisk 4gb memory stick pro duo as well as a hp pocket pc rx1950 with all original stuff plus 1gb sd card and wireless keyboard.

as well as a 30gb ipod photo in great condition (a few scratches but batteries are still great).

Back