Photos SEEK-A-SAK (a bit of fun)

sonofwilfred

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Platinum Member
This started out from my wife saying that a lot of photos on bladeforums are of the landscape or showing off something and the knife is the secondary subject in the photo. I started sending her photos with my knife randomly in the photo somewhere. It has developed into a game of find the object.
All the photos I will post will have 5 knives guaranteed. Some I think are really hard to find but my wife has found them all. I won't post any photos my eagle eyed wife can't find. Picture quality is lost when posting so I have attached to a folder I have on Google photos of the full quality pictures if you need a better look. https://photos.app.goo.gl/crvuJYiG4ePvkcXg7
My 5 year old son can find at least three in each. Good luck.

This started out from my wife saying that a lot of photos on bladeforums are of the landscape or showing off something and the knife is the secondary subject in the photo. I started sending her photos with my knife randomly in the photo somewhere. It has developed into a game of find the object.
All the photos I will post will have 5 knives guaranteed. Some I think are really hard to find but my wife has found them all. I won't post any photos my eagle eyed wife can't find. Picture quality is lost when posting so I have attached to a folder I have on Google photos of the full quality pictures if you need a better look. https://photos.app.goo.gl/crvuJYiG4ePvkcXg7
My 5 year old son can find at least three in each. Good luck.

Found all five in this one! I don't know if I should say, do not want to ruin it for others. Do you say when you find it, and just try not to scroll down if you don't want to ruin it for yerself? Also, some of the toys almost took me for those special edition year of the fish SAKs, but nope, got 'em all! Black SD, big-layered one, cornerleft red, mid red, and under-train red.

Considering my mainly white collection of SAKs (have some very special ones coming this week, too, of many colors), I could do great with this game.

Back