• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shirogorov Stellaris, Shiro Arctic Russian Dr Death

miskha

Gold Member
I have two great (and hard to find) Shiro's up for sale today. Both are unused and in great shape. I can accept Paypal (with no notes) or Venmo. I'm not really looking for trades at the moment, as these are some of the more desirable knives that I could want, but we have some unexpected bills that came up.

Shirogorov Custom Division Stellaris: $3100 Sold
The Stellaris really captivated me the first time I saw it. The Bjorkman's Twist Damasteel blade has a really tight pattern that compliments the CarboTi scales and the Zirconium pivot screws really well. This Shiro also falls in a great size category between the F95 and the NeoN, where it is really a substantial knife, but the 3.60" blade is a little less intimidating for non-knife people. The CarboTi scales also make the knife feel super light and well balanced and it has a sleek feel in pocket. The Stellaris runs on Single Row Roller Bearings and is incredibly smooth and locks up solid, with Shiro's first "dust shroud" locking insert.
Front.jpgBack.jpgLockup.jpgSpine.jpgBlade (Front).jpg

Shirogorov Arctic Russian Dr Death: $2600 SOLD
Finding an Arctic Russian Dr. Death took forever. These are getting really hard to come by (only 100 were made, and this is number 2), and out of all the RDD collaboration's, the Arctic is the one with the best action. This also has a 3.875" Bjorkman's Twist Damasteel blade that is stunning. This knife is unused, but has been flipped a bunch and is buttery smooth and runs on Single Row Roller Bearings. The 3D contoured Silver Alutex presentation side has great grip and is both very durable and light, and the micromilling on the lockside is perfect. This is one of the better collaboration's, in my opinion, and they will only get harder to find!

Front.jpg
Back.jpgLockup.jpgSpine.jpgFront (Closed).jpg

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Back