Shiv. Shiv. Shiv.

To a shiv, everything looks like an abdomen.

Got my pair with OD Green Terotuf and ECAM scales with a spare set of denim micarta scales for casual Fridays.
hQUkTRB.jpeg
Nice flex and that’s some great looking antique micarta!

IMG_4084.jpeg
Arrived home, this afternoon, to a white box that contained these two, from the pre-order. I’m pretty darn thrilled. Desert iron wood and antique micarta.
If the video clip works, proof that as well as being an excellent ventilation tool, they slice and dice pretty well, too. 😊 Thanks for looking! Mike

Part of that video is supposed
To be in slo-mo. Does it show up that way, when replayed?

Last edited:

View attachment 2569153
Arrived home, this afternoon, to a white box that contained these two, from the pre-order. I’m pretty darn thrilled. Desert iron wood and antique micarta.
If the video clip works, proof that as well as being an excellent ventilation tool, they slice and dice pretty well, too. 😊 Thanks for looking! Mike

Love it Mike157 Mike157 !!!!!

View attachment 2569153

That ironwood is incredible, love the huge contrast between sections. You guys have all been posting some great pictures, getting me excited for mine to show up!

View attachment 2569153

I was expecting you to punch a hole in that lid Mike! :D

That is some sweet ironwood. Enjoy!

Back