Show me your Shallots...

I just looked at my Shallot and there is no detent, so you would have to keep the speedsafe :/

Means if you made a custom scale it would have to keep the cutout for the speedsafe or the blade wouldn't stay closed.

ah, so I guess Ill have to choose someone other than rival if A; I get a shallot (i will eventually) and B; have enough money left to get it customized and C; i want to keep the speed safe

I have a doctorate in procrastination, but I figured I would oil everything up after taking a pic, so here's everything

I have a doctorate in procrastination, but I figured I would oil everything up after taking a pic, so here's everything

very very very nice, whats with the snap on scale, ive seen that a lot but dont really know much, care to shed some light?

Just a Snap-On edition with handle colors that weren't normally available, so if you want a red, green or blue handle, it's going to advertise Snap-On. I'm cool with it since they obviously have a great working relationship with KAI and all the Snap-On versions of models out there.

Just a Snap-On edition with handle colors that weren't normally available, so if you want a red, green or blue handle, it's going to advertise Snap-On. I'm cool with it since they obviously have a great working relationship with KAI and all the Snap-On versions of models out there.

Ah, thats cool, so basically they are kind of like an accesory for those who don't have the cash to go full out modificatation, and a sort of collectors thing too.

The Snap On models have a colored anodized Aluminum handle on the non-lock side. This reduces the weight of the knife from 124gm to 106gm. This is a weight savings of about 15%.

All righty than, thanks for the info :), i love how the the stuff he did are types of onions. Pure puns added to a brilliant knife, love the contrast

Back