Show what you did with your EDC today.

Was cutting open a small package when my Launch 4 slipped and caught my steering wheel.
20200115-152309.jpg
20200115-152309229.jpg
Better steering wheel than leg?

After a full day, I just grabbed what was handy and within arms reach, a nice Tanto Edge KA-BAR. Nothing fancy, but it sure did get the job done, as all I wanted to do was sit back and relax, all while smelling and gazing at the logs burning in the fire pit. Tasty, tranquil, and mesmerizing, all rolled up into one. The burger meat is a blend of 75% Venison and 25% Pork with chunks of Sharp Cheddar & Bacon mixed into the meat prior to cooking.
View attachment 1298493

Last edited:
Yesterday I used my Medford Praetorian to cut the plastic straps holding a storage unit together so I could assemble it for my dad.

Not an exciting story, and was over too quickly to bother with pictures, but a perfect example of an EDC task. :)

This morning I sliced open my granola bar and used the can opener to pop the ring pull up on my coke, my finger nails are all too short right now. I did some other stuff but I can't remember what. It's like asking when I used my phone, I use it all the time to the extent that it's almost subconscious. A couple of days ago I had a temporary tarp roof on the balcony blown loose in gale force winds and heavy rain. I used the corkscrew to help untie knots in soaked paracord and the blade to slice thick cable ties. I was a bit nervous using a slipjoint cutting cable ties in the dark, driving rain and freezing wind (my Leatherman was in the car) but this simple Vic Spartan didn't miss a beat. It's a great urban EDC.

sakworn.jpg

Picture from a couple of days ago just before I went out into the gale, hope it suffices.

Back