• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small 21 tanto with micarta inlays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickshawn

Gold Member
For sale is a used Chris Reeve small Sebenza 21 with micarta inlays and factory ACU digital lanyard and silver spacer bead. Knife includes the following items that came with it from the factory; warranty card, blue cloth, tool, tube of lube, sticker and birthdate information card. Born on date of 2/12/14.

I bought this knife used and have carried it probably a dozen times the last 6 weeks or so. Normal signs of wear on edges of handles, clip. Very front of blade has some minor scuffs, hard to capture with a pic but I got it the best I could in the pic below, actually looks worse than it is. Nothing major and I'm confident a trip to the spa would make it 100% if you wanted a pristine example. Typical 50-60% lockup, smooth action and Chris Reeve quality. Love this knife but I made a purchase recently I need to help fund.....

$330 paypal shipped, will only ship to confirmed address through Paypal.

View attachment 550786View attachment 550787View attachment 550788View attachment 550789View attachment 550790

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back