Small gadget case iPhone 4

I am considering a small gadget case for use with an iPhone 4. Looking for feedback from anyone using one as a phone case. I carry my phone in my front pocket. Want something to protect it from keys, knives, change and other pocket goodies. Have a few questions.

How convenient is it to answer a call when the phone is in a pouch?
Any issues with heating up when charging in the case?
Any issues with the unlined leathe scratching the glass?
How snug does it fit?

Hope to hear from someone who has used this case with an iPhone or similar device.

Greg

I use a chestnut small gadget pouch for my iPod Touch. Being a little thinner than an iPhone it slides in and out more easily (than my gf's iPhone 4) but the pouch could easily be broken in for something thicker (I have another pouch for my Blackberry which has broken in like it was made for it.) Once you've worked it in and out for a few days it'll fit like a glove.

I haven't experienced any heating problems while charging, and the inside of the pouch is lined in what I believe to be black pigskin (like the pigskin inside the larger bags) which is very soft and uniform. There's no unlined leather inside (I understand your not wanting to basically strop your iPhone glass every time you take it in and out!)

Back