• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Re-Posting: HI Bag Bhairab

SOLD I'll keep putting this up here every two weeks until it sells. Price is as low as it's going to go, considering some new knives with less quality are selling for more. This knife is by one of the great HI kami's, Sher from ~2005, and I'm selling it only because I can't justify two of them.:

2) 22.5" 30 oz. Bag Bhairab by Sher, with Hill Walnut handle. Traditional (non-habaki) bolster, and chiruwa handle helps balance the longer blade, and the scarce hill walnut handle only adds to the package. Perfectly made and balanced, and an HI you'll never see again. Comes with black buffalo hide covered wood scabbard and companion karda and chakmak.

I have been getting inquiries about the handle, and with large hands I have no problem at all handling it. It works great just as designed.

Knife has never been used, carried or sharpened.

$225 + $20 Priority Mail Shipping & Insurance

I'll ship to OCONUS customers I've dealt with before (shipping method & insurance at their expense & option).

PayPal preferred and I'll pay the fees. Will ship to confirmed addresses only. My PP addy is n-l-morris@sbcglobal.net.

The first "I'll take it" here gets the knife, and I appreciate a follow-up with PM or email.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 1. 22.5-inch 30 oz. Bag Bhairab Special - Hill Walnut by Sher in Scabbard.jpg
    1. 22.5-inch 30 oz. Bag Bhairab Special - Hill Walnut by Sher in Scabbard.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 2. 22.5-inch 30 oz. Bag Bhairab Special - Hill Walnut by Sher handle closeup.jpg
    2. 22.5-inch 30 oz. Bag Bhairab Special - Hill Walnut by Sher handle closeup.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 22.5-inch 30 oz. Bag Bhairab Special - Hill Walnut by Sher Blade #2.jpg
    22.5-inch 30 oz. Bag Bhairab Special - Hill Walnut by Sher Blade #2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 22.5-inch 30 oz. Bag Bhairab Special - Hill Walnut by Sher Right.jpg
    22.5-inch 30 oz. Bag Bhairab Special - Hill Walnut by Sher Right.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 22.5-inch 30 oz. Bag Bhairab Special - Hill Walnut by Sher Blade.jpg
    22.5-inch 30 oz. Bag Bhairab Special - Hill Walnut by Sher Blade.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
That is beautiful. You have 2 of them? I bet they make a nice wall display. Is that what you did with them?

That is beautiful. You have 2 of them? I bet they make a nice wall display. Is that what you did with them?

Sorry for the delay in responding my friend. I was getting PM's and not checking the actual thread!

I considered displaying them that way, but the other is larger and on a stand. This was it's "little brother", which has since found a good home. Thanks for your interest.

Norm

Back