• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***SOLD*** Siegle Bowie... ***SOLD***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alone

Gold Member
***BECAUSE OF RECENT SCAMS, I WILL ONLY COMMUNICATE THROUGH THIS SITE'S MESSAGES/CONVERSATIONS***

Bill Siegle Bowie in 5160

Just to be safe, I'm going to call this one used/sharpened. From my mic, the stock thickness is just a hair under a quarter of an inch. It's cold blued, so the finish has always been a bit inconsistent. It still looks fantastic with a thin coat of oil on it. I gave it a good cleaning (*stripped the "storage" oil) so that flaws, if any, would be readily visible in the pics. As best I can tell, it has OD Micarta scales and hollow brass tubes.

I am the first Owner. If I remember correctly, Bill told me that the Western W-49 was his inspiration for this knife. It's very front biased and (*as you can see) has a great deal of belly. So, I reckon it would make a formidable chopper. It may sound generic, but it is a stunning piece. I'm only getting rid of it because I want to thin the herd a bit and have another Siegle that is very similar to it.

$365 PayPal F&F or $380 PayPal G&S SOLD, your choice, shipped TYD in the lower 48.

1) I will only sell to whom I wish.

2) By purchasing this knife, the Buyer will stipulate that he/she is 18yoa or older and accept ALL liability/responsibility for the possession and use of this knife.

3) Please view the pics very carefully and address any questions/issues before stating your intent to purchase.

4) I work/keep various hours. Please allow 48-72 hours for shipping. If this is an issue, I would strongly advise not to purchase.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back