• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Umnumzaan, Magnacut, Light User, Knife Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

20yard

Gold Member
2nd owner. Catch and release for me. Knife only. Box, tools, paperwork, and lanyard are NOT included. Only what you see in the pics.

Looks to have been a light user, but probably more pocket time than anything else. Light snails and scuffs visible on the scales. Magnacut blade appears to still have the factory edge, at least to my eye, but still sharp. May have seen a strop. Lanyard pin rattles a bit since the lanyard as missing.

Smooth and rock solid blade action. O-rings are perfect. Since I took the knife down to show the magnacut blade, it did get a proper clean and lube with fluorinated grease. Small drop of purple loctite on the pivot screw. She's ready to go to work.

$old shipped to CONUS. PPFF only. No notes. "I'll take it" trumps any active negotiations or trade offers.

Comms via the forum only. I will not communicate via email due to the scammers. No exceptions on that.

Again, this is the knife only. No box, tools, paperwork, or lanyard. Thanks for looking.

IMG_6741.jpgIMG_6743.jpgIMG_6744.jpgIMG_6745.jpgIMG_6746.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6743.jpg
    IMG_6743.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back