Some KA-BAR Tax refunds odds and ends.

I finally Broke down and got some of the odds and ends sale items with the Tax Refund from the KA-BAR site to make wilderhooding a bit easier.

Another KA-BAR® Spork/Knife because people always forget the silver wear.

With that last statement I got the Original Hobo, because taking the treble hooks of a spoon is a pain in the arse.

Nice light weight Hawk Hatchet, can never have enough light weight hatchets.

And of course the ZOMSTRO, because been wanting one! The "evil" step mother (Hey they care called "Evil" by tradition! And Traditions are important!) will probably steal it for large critter cutting season. Really a large hunk of steel like that cleaves nice I've seen people comment here.

Got the ZOMSTRO cleaver. WOW! Good hunk of 1095 CroVan, and spare handles. For around $50 from KABAR its still a great buy! One will be for camp duties and other will be for large critter cutting season.

I just had to see that Mother's Day Sale...
Saw the BK7 on sale...been really meaning to get one...so I gots it coming...
Got that "SPACE FORCE" tanto folder and a KA-BAR Dessert Destroyer Ice Cream Scoop KA-BAR DESSERT DESTROYER

Hey, one always needs a bigger spoon for desserts!

The other one I got I am GREATLY impressed with is the
Sale!
Compare products arrow icon

5698SF USSF Corser Folder

ITEM: 5698SF

Corser Folder​

Well made and the mother's day sale price was unbelievable! My only regret was I didn't get two. This purchase on a whim turned out to be a pretty good whim winner.

Back