Some People are Just Nice

mitch13

Gold Member
Yesterday I received a box from Paul Jakeywax31 Jakeywax31 unknown to me he had teamed up with Bob Rufus1949 Rufus1949
To send me this box of gems to me. I was a bit overwhelmed and sat there admiring them for awhile.
I don't know what I did to deserve such generosity but I do know I am humbled & honored to call them my friends!
As the title says, some people are just nice!

Yesterday I received a box from Paul Jakeywax31 Jakeywax31 unknown to me he had teamed up with Bob Rufus1949 Rufus1949
To send me this box of gems to me. I was a bit overwhelmed and sat there admiring them for awhile.
I don't know what I did to deserve such generosity but I do know I am humbled & honored to call them my friends!
Mitch, is this a great place or what! Very cool!

An eclectic mix that I know you will use Mitch. Karma for being a great member.
I always enjoy your take on the people who live upside down.😁

Last edited:
Congrats, Mitch. Bob and Paul are two of the most generous guys I know. Nicely done gentlemen!

With so much goodness going on we just need a group hug!

lClXJgh.jpeg

Back