Some Work In Progress

Ban

AEB-L, CPM S30V, CPM 154, CPM M4, and A2 all mixed up in there ;) All of them are HT'd and ready to be finished.

5138615007_40345359c0_b.jpg

AEB-L, CPM S30V, CPM 154, CPM M4, and A2 all mixed up in there ;)

Ban they look awesome! (that bad boy on the very right looks familar:))

What is the big knife just to the left of the large billet in the middle? That would be the blade with all the small lightening holes in the tang.

Ban they look awesome! (that bad boy on the very right looks familar:))

What is the big knife just to the left of the large billet in the middle? That would be the blade with all the small lightening holes in the tang.

The BT4 on the very right is not the FATTY that you are thinking of. It is actually a 3/16 thick combo grind that I have done sometime back. The main blade is double hollow ground and the tip/belly is convexed for a stronger tip.

The knife with the lightening holes is a knife I did for a friend. It is basically a BT6 Variant with a extended guard front and back.

Looking good Ban , I saw the red and black micarta you made and man that stuff turned out nice . keep grinding .

I see a giant Chopper or Warrior Sword in the middle. hope we see it's progress Ban. How do you get a perfect and even edge on a blade that long ?
Maybe you could etch the ricasso "Rolando's Righteous Razor".
Havin' fun here, but i would like to see it when close to finished.
roland

Ahh, just saw the "Tigress" in another thread here. I think that's what this WIP biggie is.
roland

I see a giant Chopper or Warrior Sword in the middle. hope we see it's progress Ban. How do you get a perfect and even edge on a blade that long ?
Maybe you could etch the ricasso "Rolando's Righteous Razor".
Havin' fun here, but i would like to see it when close to finished.
roland

Its call slow careful grinding :p

You are correct. It is a slight variation of the Tigress with a bit less forward rake because the stock is not as wide. I may do a CPM M4 Tigress first before starting on this one in CPM 154.

I originally wanted to name it Reaper.

"Righteous Razor" I really dig that name. :thumbup:

I love seeing the pre ground blanks Ban! The before and after shots really give you an idea of how much work goes in to making a good fixed blade. Excellent stuff.

I love seeing the pre ground blanks Ban! The before and after shots really give you an idea of how much work goes in to making a good fixed blade. Excellent stuff.

That Clip Point with Hollow Grind in the EDC group has your name on it ;) 2nd one from the top.

Back