Special Forces knife project

Bobby Branton

Here is the first knife that was made for the my guy who is presenting them to members of his Special Forces group at Fort Bragg.
SF-1.jpg

SF-9-28-09-2.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome Bobby, can you tell us a bit more about the materials used and what type of sheath you'll choose?

Will these be for sale to civilians?

I'll have a similar version available. They wanted an design that I had never made before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noice!

Looks pretty mean.....wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one of those.

Yes, they did get the knives. It took a while for the guys to get back together for the due to deployments.
BB

Here is an e mail that I received from one of the guys.

Sir,
I would like to thank you on behalf of my Special Forces Detachment, on the knives you made for my Team. The whole Team of warriors are absolutely stunned by this gift and would like to thank all those involved in there production. God Bless you Mr. Branton, thank you for your patriotism and spirit. We will carry these knives in to combat, and God willing, protect this country with its keen blade.
MSG Sean M. Berk
ODA3336
Super Beast 36

Attachments

• SF-logo1.jpg
    SF-logo1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 92
  • SF-logo2.jpg
    SF-logo2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I can't even begin to imagine the blood, sweat and tears that goes into something like this. Love the 2nd pic.

Fantastic....They have a good reason for being happy. Those are some great looking knives.

A true tactical blade. I bet the men in Fayetteville know the "Real Deal" when they see it.

Sweet looking design!

What's that hookbill knife at the top of the group photo?

Back