Off Topic Springtime is lovely for a stroll in the snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some new blades. :p
Speaking of new blades. I’m now the new owner of a Gorgeous BK77 Thanks to our very own Warrior. I wasn’t sure if he was willing to let it go. And shoo nuff he did. Thanks Dubz. And on top of that he included a sweet Lil gift. A nice Stag Handled Ka-bar 1208. Fits my hand perfect and hopefully before hunting season is over I’ll be field dressing a deer with it.

Speaking of new blades. I’m now the new owner of a Gorgeous BK77 Thanks to our very own Warrior. I wasn’t sure if he was willing to let it go. And shoo nuff he did. Thanks Dubz. And on top of that he included a sweet Lil gift. A nice Stag Handled Ka-bar 1208. Fits my hand perfect and hopefully before hunting season is over I’ll be field dressing a deer with it.
That 77 is sweet, fo sho. Glad you like it. If that 1208 fits your hand, your hand is bigger than mine, haha. Here it is in my hand:

It is a cool blade:

Glad to see you on here this morning The Warrior The Warrior . Sounds like it was a devastating night up around your way.
Lots of rain, thunder and lightning, but that wind, dizam. 23mph, with gusts up to 35 right now. Up to 60mph last night.

He's fine. him and Kay were there bright and early helping with cleanup. Said his son was part of the crew pulling bodies out of the candle factory.

Been tired a lot lately. This getting up at 3:15am crap is getting old. Won't have to do it much longer though, Christmas is nearly here.

I get that - the new pup has to go out every 2-3 hours at night.
It's too cool to leave him out all night. (during the day, he can soak up sunbeams, so it's not so critical as long as he's out of the wind)
Last night he started cutting new teeth - I was up literally every 2 hours from midnight to 6.

He's fine. him and Kay were there bright and early helping with cleanup. Said his son was part of the crew pulling bodies out of the candle factory.

Geezus. Glad to hear they're ok.

We normally let snark threads go to 1,000 posts. Not sure why we do, we just do, haha.
True.
But I wonder why?…
If Jonny Bravo wants to send it away then let’s do it!
Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed of having started a 6-month snark thread.
We should all be ashamed!
Where's Worldwood when you need him?
haha! When did he post last? Ain’t seen him around here for a bit!

WW was here a few months back, then disappeared again.

True.
But I wonder why?…
If Jonny Bravo wants to send it away then let’s do it!
You're a mod, up to you. I think zee Bladite was the one that started that, the 1,000 posts, that is, IIRC. Could be wrong.

You're a mod, up to you. I think zee Bladite was the one that started that, the 1,000 posts, that is, IIRC. Could be wrong.
Zee Bladite was definitely responsible for that!
Maybe we look at 500 or 250 if we wanna keep the Snark fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back