Spydie domino

Its appears to be the Gayle Bradlley clip pattern is it not? I have the pattern but since all I've found pics of are prototypes I'm assuming at this point the actual model produced uses the same clip? Pics?
STR

i do not have it in hand yet. but i also dont have a bradley. so i might have to mail you off the knife. unless someone else chimes in

I'd be interested... here are some quick pics

20130816_155414_HDR_zpsbbb67bd7.jpg

20130816_155500_zpsf4919f86.jpg

20130816_155737_zpsdc7fceff.jpg

20130816_155754_zps5d27d33e.jpg

It doesn't much matter. I have the pattern but first timers always mail me the knife. I have to see it the first time to make any notes of idiosync or layout issues I may have to contend with. There are many with lock cuts on the outside like that I simply won't mess with if they snag pockets once the clip is on. Some are just not worth the hassle to make them work. Lanayard holes and screw sizes all vary also so I need to see them to get all my notes for future models. One of you guys will have to do that later tho because right now I'm not taking on any new custom jobs. I'm only doing the routine stuff and my prybars after this latest nutnfancy vid update on my mini ti pry. I've got prybars going out of here daily again from his fan base and last time I rode out the nutnfancy wave when he brought up my min prybar I was surfing that popularity buzz for a year. We'll see how long his tsunami lasts this time.

... Sorry, technical difficulties...

Cross posted from another thread.

Last edited:
Back