Sunday Bloody Sunday

Shortly after I got my BM42 and my deluxe sheath from Clay(shameless plug, sue me :p ), I set the sheath up to point down and forward at a 45 degree angle, for strong-side, point of hip carry. Well, I thought I had it covered by my shirt when I went to work. Of course, I bent over to pick up a box instead of kneeling like you're supposed to :rolleyes:. The IT guy, a former Air Force weenie, noticed the knife and the sheath sticking out and asked me about it. I removed the knife, kept it closed, and handed it to him. He examined it and said to hide it, since one of the other office managers had nearly been killed by one. :eek:
No more then twenty minutes later, I got called to his office and was told to leave my knife at home since it was "a little extreme" to be carried to work. So, a guy can carry a folder clipped to his pocket all day long, but I accidentally flash the butt of a balisong and I'm "extreme"? :confused: :confused:
Anyway, I learned my lesson. The bali is now carried either kidney carry or crossdraw, in the horizontal position, for a right-handed grab and open. :D I still carry to work, but I make damn sure I wear a long T-shirt. :D

you had told me that story before. Now if you had set that same sheath up in an IWB (my favorite carry) mode it probably wouldn't have ever been found. ;)

Now if you had set that same sheath up in an IWB (my favorite carry) mode it probably wouldn't have ever been found. ;)
If I had a brain, I would have set the thing up differently :rolleyes:
Next time, I'll have a 47 in one pocket, my 42 on my hip, and maybe a 31 around my neck. Extreme enough for ya? :D :eek: :cool:

Originally posted by Blackjack_21
Next time, I'll have a 47 in one pocket, my 42 on my hip, and maybe a 31 around my neck. Extreme enough for ya? :D :eek: :cool:
Nah. You want EXTREME? I'll give you EXTREME.

How about a Tachyon/BM combo in the small of the back, a IWB BM 47 on the right, a IWB SWAT on the left, a horizontal 42 on the front right, a horizontal 47 on the front left. A Monarch in a In-Pocket right front pocket, another in the left front pocket, and then the double 42 shoulder rig with a nice big fixed blade hanging off the back, and finally a neck carry 42. All covered by a bulky fleece sweater.

I really should take a pic of all this....

How about a Tachyon/BM combo in the small of the back, a IWB BM 47 on the right, a IWB SWAT on the left, a horizontal 42 on the front right, a horizontal 47 on the front left. A Monarch in a In-Pocket right front pocket, another in the left front pocket, and then the double 42 shoulder rig with a nice big fixed blade hanging off the back, and finally a neck carry 42. All covered by a bulky fleece sweater.
:eek:
Jeez, tony. I always thought I was paranoid...:D
You must need to meet the minimum weight requirements for something and can't bulk up that fast...:D:D

EDITED TO ADD THE FOLLOWING: Gives new meaning to the term "Dirty Dozen", doesn't it? :D :p

Originally posted by Mykl Clark
Damn tony if I wore all that my pants would hang around my ankles.
Good thing Clay's shoulder rig comes with excellent suspenders :D

Originally posted by Blackjack_21
[BYou must need to meet the minimum weight requirements for something and can't bulk up that fast[/B]
No, at 6ft 200lbs I don't need to bulk up. I just blame Clay for making such wonder carrying devices that allows me to be able to caary all those bali's in a comfortable manner. The best thing is, if I tried to do that with 12 BM customs and/or Eric's rehandled bali's, I might develope a hernia... Those new generation Ti/Aluminum bali's do have an advantage over the old customs... ;)

Back